Twatlight Twatlight

Heh

I chuckl'd

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

Amusing

I'm not gonna lie; I lol'd.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Amusing

Not bad at all, good work.

One Chance One Chance

Was really good, until..

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here, and agree with everyone else. The idea is wonderful, and I enjoyed playing, but the whole one chance thing kinda ruins it. I understand the suspense and gravity it adds to the game, but it's annoying as hell. And how are we supposed to thoroughly enjoy the entire game when we cant even explore it?

As such, the game is only half as good as it could have been in my opinion, and recieves only half the rating it could have gotten.

Loved Loved

Fantastic

I'm totally sure that if you made this into a full fledged game (I dont mean flash game on here, I mean like full blown game), it would be very well received. Ever played Braid? Something like that.

Anyway, great game. I liked different experiences for different choices made, especially. Very well done.

Touch The Bubbles 3 Touch The Bubbles 3

Great Game

I had a lot of fun playing this, I especially liked slashes. I got fed up around level 9, though, it started to get frustrating.

|_+_classic vs synth_+_| (WIP) |_+_classic vs synth_+_| (WIP)

Very nice

The very minute differences between this one and the other make me like the other more, but this is still very good. I wonder if they could be put together effectively, to make a longer but unrepeatability track? What do you think?

tigger888 responds:

Hmm, i dont know, sorry i didn't catch this review earlier. I think it most definately can be done, but i need to get a bit better in order to do what i have in mind!

|_+_classic vs synth_+_| |_+_classic vs synth_+_|

Beautiful

I absolutely in love with this.
Its wonderful, the transition, the sounds, the melody. I love it.
As is, I like how the bass and drums sound but I am partial to heavy low sounds.

My only qualm is once it gets to about 1:30ish, and its starts to get quieter, the bass and drums do overpower everything else. I'd say make everything else a bit louder, but that's just my opinion.

Regardless, very good job!

tigger888 responds:

Thankyou for your review! I will go back through my tunes and try remaking them with my new expiriance. I will try implementing evertything you suggested!