One Chance One Chance

Was really good, until..

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here, and agree with everyone else. The idea is wonderful, and I enjoyed playing, but the whole one chance thing kinda ruins it. I understand the suspense and gravity it adds to the game, but it's annoying as hell. And how are we supposed to thoroughly enjoy the entire game when we cant even explore it?

As such, the game is only half as good as it could have been in my opinion, and recieves only half the rating it could have gotten.

Loved Loved

Fantastic

I'm totally sure that if you made this into a full fledged game (I dont mean flash game on here, I mean like full blown game), it would be very well received. Ever played Braid? Something like that.

Anyway, great game. I liked different experiences for different choices made, especially. Very well done.

Touch The Bubbles 3 Touch The Bubbles 3

Great Game

I had a lot of fun playing this, I especially liked slashes. I got fed up around level 9, though, it started to get frustrating.

Square Breaker Square Breaker

Nothing special

Nothing too out of the ordinary, but still enjoyable.

MiniChomp responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Very well done

I like this quite a bit. Simple, but by no means lacking. The radio feature is definitely one of my favorite things.

I think the only thing it could use is a more easily accessible menu for seeing how to do certain things (bold, italics, third person) even though its fairly simple to figure out, it would decrease the amount of people constantly complaining about not knowing how to do it.

Still, good job. I plan on using this quite a bit.

Obechi Obechi

Beautiful

A nice, simple uet still highly interesting game. Aesthetically pleasing, and a wonderful soundtrack.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

Wonderful, useless fun.

Can't... stop.. playing...

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Very well done

good concept, good execution. I liked the music especially, and the visuals are quite nice as well.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Quite good

I love this. Just a few things that should be added, imo. Screaming, with an option to silence (in case it gets annoying). Clothing and nudity (not even from a pervs standpoint, it just adds realism), and a few more options (hangmans noose, poison, animals...

But I do love this. Honestly. Very well done.

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

Cute

Though it could have befitted from some better animation and maybe a bit more creativity, I enjoyed it.